The Arbor Hills Collection is top-of-the-line composite flooring that offers unparalleled durability and an Enhanced Ceramic Bead finish that resists scratches & scuffs. Not to mention, it is also waterproof, making it the perfect choice for any high traffic area in your home or business. Whether you are looking for flooring for your residential property, corporate office, educational institution, or Main Street business, the Arbor Hills Collection has you covered. With a variety of colors and styles to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect match for your space. Because it is engineered for high traffic areas, you can rest assured that your floor will withstand years of wear and tear. If you are looking for a durable, stylish, and affordable flooring option, look no further than the Arbor Hills Collection.
Where to install Arbor Hills Flooring:
- Residential, Corporate, Educational, Main Street, Multi-Family, & Hospitality
- Ground, lower, & upper level rooms
- High moisture & high traffic areas
- Homes with active families; children & pet friendly
- Perfect for mudrooms, kitchens, basements, foyers, & bathrooms
Composite Flooring Features & Benefits
- Stone Polymer Core to handle high traffic areas
- 100% waterproof; won’t expand or contract.
- No acclimation needed
- FloorScore Certified
- 12 mil features a micro bevel edge
- 20 & 20 XL mil feature a cut and painted bevel
- Enhanced ceramic bead finish resists scratches and scuffs
- Coordinating molding available